24/7 Support = Patient Success
Bridge Program – Comprehensive Care Coordination
Octiva’s Care Coordinators meet patients virtually or in person before they are discharged. We implement a comprehensive plan to ensure a smooth transition back into home and community life. That 30-day, patient-support plan includes:
- 24/7 case management
- Finding resources for patients
- 24/7 RN triage and clinician support for urgent medical concerns
- Primary and Specialty Care scheduling and follow-up support
- Virtual access to a physician network for appointments and/or assessments
Fewer than 5% of Octiva patients are
readmitted within the critical 30-day period.
After-Hours Clinical Support
With Octiva, your clinic is always open. Patients call whenever they need to and reach a Support Specialist who can answer most logistical/informational questions on the spot.
Depending on the patient’s need, that same call is transferred to an RN, an NP, or a physician, meaning the desired level of care is always accessible. These calls address a variety of patient concerns, including:
- Medical assessments and treatment
- Medication refills
- Appointment scheduling
- Referral coordination
- Communication of important information to the primary care team
Tele-ICU – Critical Care Consultation
Octiva provides remote Intensive Care consultations for hospitals without in-house Critical Care coverage.